Enjoy a private cooking class with Tanya during your stay at Melawondi Spring Retreat. All of our classes are unique featuring the freshest and seasonal local produce.
The classes are as much hands on preparation and cooking as possible and will allow you to not only develop your culinary skills but also experience the very best in our regional produce. When the hard work is complete relax and enjoy a lovely meal with a glass of wine and celebrate your efforts in preparing a meal from our quality regional produce. The class includes recipes and a list of produce suppliers and farmers that have been used during your class.
If you have any ideas or requests please let us know to see what we can do.
- Only available for weekend bookings and guests staying in accommodation at Melawondi Spring Retreat
- Includes matching wine
- Enquire and/or book at time of accommodation booking
- Please advise at time of booking for vegetarian options or other dietary requirements
- Classes change seasonally and subject to the availability of produce
- Prices are subject to change at anytime without notice. However, the prices are guaranteed at time of booking
EMAIL us for further information or questions regarding the private cooking classes.