Melawondi Spring Retreat – where 2 days feels like 2 weeks. The most perfect place to refresh, reconnect and appreciate the simple thinks in life. No recommendation high enough. Just perfect!
Melawondi Spring Retreat, nestled on 30 acres of secluded natural bushland immersed in the lush natural Mary Valley environment, our accommodation provides magnificent natural views, pure relaxation, comfort and style.
With no need to check-in, just drive up to your private accommodation, relax and enjoy what is on offer.
Enjoy, relax and indulge…or why not check out our
Located within Melawondi Retreat are two types of secluded accommodation
Both the Luxury Studio and Studio 149 at the retreat has been specially designed to meet every guest’s needs to ensure pure relaxation and ultimate privacy during your stay.
- Walking tracks allow you to explore the natural bushland and view many different aspects of the property.
- We offer all the homemade goodies from a bed and breakfast but ensure you receive ultimate privacy during your stay.
- There are many native animals on the property that at times can be viewed from the spacious deck of the luxury studio and studio 149.
- Whilst sitting on the deck, you can enjoy a glass of wine and savour the natural sounds and fabulous views of the valley.
- It is the perfect location to celebrate a honeymoon, engagement, anniversary, birthday… the list is endless!
- Studio 149 is a modern and contemporary 2 bedroom house with Queen beds plus bathroom and separate toilet. There is also full kitchen facilities and 2 large verandahs surrounded by nature.
- Monday to Sunday – $180 per night for 2 people (minimum 2 nights) Extra adult or child = $25 each per night
What our guests are saying
An absolute gem. Thanks for the lovely stay and thanks for providing exactly what we were looking for. We wouldn’t miss this trip.
Been a couple of years, though we made our way back to this wonderful retreat. Perfect to recharge & relax. Thank you for providing this relaxing haven.
Beautiful peaceful, excellent environment. Love everthing about this place. Thank you Tanya, Tony & Emma for your pleasurable welcome. Everything you did for us – yummy food, beautiful smile & chat. We loved it all. We will tell others and will come back again. xo