Beautiful area, amazing property & outstanding service. Couldn’t ask for a more relaxing getaway!
Melawondi Spring Retreat, nestled on 30 acres of secluded natural bushland immersed in the lush natural Mary Valley environment, our accommodation provides magnificent natural views, pure relaxation, comfort and style.
With no need to check-in, just drive up to your private accommodation, relax and enjoy what is on offer.
When you arrive admire the fabulous panoramic views in the luxury studio or spacious country views from our pet friendly accommodation option of studio 149 plus the ‘special extras’ awaiting your arrival… simply…
Enjoy, relax and indulge…or why not check out our
current specials or availability! We also list events in the region and surrounding areas .. plus .. be the first to know of future specials, events, cooking classes or other information by subscribing to our newsletter!
Located within Melawondi Retreat are two types of secluded accommodation
Both the luxury studio and studio 149 at the retreat has been specially designed to meet every guest’s needs to ensure pure relaxation and ultimate privacy during your stay.
- Walking tracks allow you to explore the natural bushland and view many different aspects of the property.
- We offer all the homemade goodies from a bed and breakfast but ensure you receive ultimate privacy during your stay.
- There are many native animals on the property that at times can be viewed from the spacious deck of the luxury studio and studio 149.
- Whilst sitting on the deck, you can enjoy a glass of wine and savour the natural sounds and fabulous views of the valley.
- It is the perfect location to celebrate a honeymoon, engagement, anniversary, birthday… the list is endless!
- Weekends (Fri-Sun) – $295 per night (minimum 2 nights)
- Saturday night only – $395 (when available)
- Midweek (Mon-Thurs) – $250 per night (minimum 2 nights)
- Sunday to Friday – $350 per night (minimum 1 night)
- Accommodation only rates
or go to our current specials
- Minimum of 2 nights for long weekend stays.
- The Luxury Studio is “not pet friendly” or suitable for children over 6 months.
- $180 per night for 2 people (min 2 nights) includes continental breakfast provisions – extra adult or child $25 per night
- $150 per night for 2 people (min 4 nights) includes continental breakfast provisions – extra adult or child $25 per night
- $120 per night for 2 people (Accomm ONLY – min 4 nights) extra adult or child $15 per night
Studio 149 is family and pet friendly.
What our guests are saying
Dear Tanya, Tony & Emma. We loved staying here. You have setup such a lovely, relaxing retreat. Thank you for creating a wonderful space in a beautiful part of Queensland. We hope to return one day!
This is all we water and so much more! The special touches and the attention to detail is what makes this an unforgettable stay. Such a great romantic getaway. Thank you so much!
Just what we needed to help celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary. Thank you so much
Discover us on Instagram
Immerse yourself in nature. Relax and indulge in total seclusion and privacy.