Thank you so much for making our 50th Anniversary so special. Everything was just perfect. Sorry we could not eat all your delicious food.
Melawondi Spring Retreat, nestled on 30 acres of secluded natural bushland immersed in the lush natural Mary Valley environment, our accommodation provides magnificent natural views, pure relaxation, comfort and style.
With no need to check-in, just drive up to your private accommodation, relax and enjoy what is on offer.
Enjoy, relax and indulge…or why not check out our
Located within Melawondi Retreat are two types of secluded accommodation
Both the Luxury Studio and Studio 149 at the retreat has been specially designed to meet every guest’s needs to ensure pure relaxation and ultimate privacy during your stay.
- Walking tracks allow you to explore the natural bushland and view many different aspects of the property.
- We offer all the homemade goodies from a bed and breakfast but ensure you receive ultimate privacy during your stay.
- There are many native animals on the property that at times can be viewed from the spacious deck of the luxury studio and studio 149.
- Whilst sitting on the deck, you can enjoy a glass of wine and savour the natural sounds and fabulous views of the valley.
- It is the perfect location to celebrate a honeymoon, engagement, anniversary, birthday… the list is endless!
- Weekends (Fri-Sun) – $295 per night (minimum 2 nights)
- Saturday night only – $395 (when available)
- Midweek (Mon-Thurs) – $250 per night (minimum 2 nights)
- Sunday to Friday – $350 per night (minimum 1 night)
or go to our current SPECIALS
- Please note: Minimum of 2 nights for long weekend stays.
- $180 per night for 2 people (min 2 nights) includes continental breakfast provisions – extra adult or child $25 per night
- $150 per night for 2 people (min 4 nights) includes continental breakfast provisions – extra adult or child $25 per night
- $120 per night for 2 people (Accomm ONLY – min 4 nights) extra adult or child $15 per night
What our guests are saying
Thank you, excellent hosts, a lovely escape.
We ate beautiful, divine food for our bodies. We drank – just for the fun. We leave with food for our souls to nourish us till next we return. Thank you!!
Such an amazing experience! One night is just not enough, next time we’ll be back for longer. Every single thing has been thought of, I can’t just mention one thing that we loved the most. The best experience away that we’ve ever had. Thank you! xx
Discover us on Instagram
Immerse yourself in nature. Relax and indulge in total seclusion and privacy.