Lovely, most relaxing & tranquil setting & the studio is fantastically appointed. Perfect weekend away & the plan is that we will be back. Thank you!
Melawondi Spring Retreat, nestled on 30 acres of secluded natural bushland immersed in the lush natural Mary Valley environment, our accommodation provides magnificent natural views, pure relaxation, comfort and style.
With no need to check-in, just drive up to your private accommodation, relax and enjoy what is on offer.
Enjoy, relax and indulge…or why not check out our
Located within Melawondi Retreat are two types of secluded accommodation
Both the Luxury Studio and Studio 149 at the retreat has been specially designed to meet every guest’s needs to ensure pure relaxation and ultimate privacy during your stay.
- Walking tracks allow you to explore the natural bushland and view many different aspects of the property.
- We offer all the homemade goodies from a bed and breakfast but ensure you receive ultimate privacy during your stay.
- There are many native animals on the property that at times can be viewed from the spacious deck of the luxury studio and studio 149.
- Whilst sitting on the deck, you can enjoy a glass of wine and savour the natural sounds and fabulous views of the valley.
- It is the perfect location to celebrate a honeymoon, engagement, anniversary, birthday… the list is endless!
- Weekends (Fri-Sun) – $295 per night (minimum 2 nights)
- Saturday night only – $350 (when available)
- Midweek (Mon-Thurs) – $250 per night (minimum 1 night)
Special Rates (1 July to 31 August 2018):
- Weekends (Fri and Sat) – $255 per night (minimum 2 nights)
- Midweek (Sun to Thurs) – $210 per night (minimum 1 night)
- $180 per night for 2 people (min 2 nights) includes continental breakfast provisions – extra adult or child $25 per night
- $150 per night for 2 people (min 4 nights) includes continental breakfast provisions – extra adult or child $25 per night
- $120 per night for 2 people (Accomm ONLY – min 4 nights) extra adult or child $15 per night
What our guests are saying
2nd time; love it everytime.
We ate beautiful, divine food for our bodies. We drank – just for the fun. We leave with food for our souls to nourish us till next we return. Thank you!!
Beautiful peaceful, excellent environment. Love everthing about this place. Thank you Tanya, Tony & Emma for your pleasurable welcome. Everything you did for us – yummy food, beautiful smile & chat. We loved it all. We will tell others and will come back again. xo