A beautiful country retreat, exceeded our expectations – we enjoyed every moment. My new designer 5 star retreat. Thank you Tanya/Tony for all the extra treats & touches. We will be back.
Melawondi Spring Retreat, nestled on 30 acres of secluded natural bushland immersed in the lush natural Mary Valley environment, our accommodation provides magnificent natural views, pure relaxation, comfort and style.
With no need to check-in, just drive up to your private accommodation, relax and enjoy what is on offer.
enjoy, relax and indulge…or why not check out our
current specials or availability! We also list events in the region and surrounding areas .. plus .. be the first to know of future specials, events, cooking classes or other information by subscribing to our newsletter!
Located within Melawondi Retreat are two types of secluded accommodation
Both the luxury studio and studio 149 at the retreat has been specially designed to meet every guest’s needs to ensure pure relaxation and ultimate privacy during your stay.
- Walking tracks allow you to explore the natural bushland and view many different aspects of the property.
- We ensure you receive ultimate privacy during your stay.
- There are many native animals on the property that at times can be viewed from the spacious deck of the luxury studio and studio 149.
- Whilst sitting on the deck, you can enjoy a glass of wine and savour the natural sounds and fabulous views of the valley.
- It is the perfect location to celebrate a honeymoon, engagement, anniversary, birthday… the list is endless!
Accommodation only – min 2 nights:
- $150 per night for 2 guests or $180 per night for 3 or 4 guests staying in second bedroom
- $120 per night for 2 guests – extra adult or child $20 per nigh or $150 per night for 3 or 4 guests staying in second bedroom
Studio 149 is family and pet friendly – maximum of 4 guests.
What our guests are saying
Been a couple of years, though we made our way back to this wonderful retreat. Perfect to recharge & relax. Thank you for providing this relaxing haven.
Beautiful peaceful, excellent environment. Love everthing about this place. Thank you Tanya, Tony & Emma for your pleasurable welcome. Everything you did for us – yummy food, beautiful smile & chat. We loved it all. We will tell others and will come back again. xo
Great rest, food & hospitality. Batteries recharged. Back to real world. Fantastic stay. Thank you both.
Discover us on Instagram
Immerse yourself in nature. Relax and indulge in total seclusion and privacy.