We had the most chilled out, perfect time here! Down to earth yet professional service. You guys are amazing. Thanks again Tanya, Tony & Emma x
Melawondi Spring Retreat, nestled on 30 acres of secluded natural bushland immersed in the lush natural Mary Valley environment, our accommodation provides magnificent natural views, pure relaxation, comfort and style.
With no need to check-in, just drive up to your private accommodation, relax and enjoy what is on offer.
Enjoy, relax and indulge…or why not check out our
Located within Melawondi Retreat are two types of secluded accommodation
Both the Luxury Studio and Studio 149 at the retreat has been specially designed to meet every guest’s needs to ensure pure relaxation and ultimate privacy during your stay.
- Walking tracks allow you to explore the natural bushland and view many different aspects of the property.
- We offer all the homemade goodies from a bed and breakfast but ensure you receive ultimate privacy during your stay.
- There are many native animals on the property that at times can be viewed from the spacious deck of the luxury studio and studio 149.
- Whilst sitting on the deck, you can enjoy a glass of wine and savour the natural sounds and fabulous views of the valley.
- It is the perfect location to celebrate a honeymoon, engagement, anniversary, birthday… the list is endless!
- Studio 149 is a modern and contemporary 2 bedroom house with Queen beds plus bathroom and separate toilet. There is also full kitchen facilities and 2 large verandahs surrounded by nature.
- Monday to Sunday – $180 per night for 2 people (minimum 2 nights) Extra adult or child = $25 each per night
What our guests are saying
2nd time; love it everytime.
A perfect location to rest & refresh, beautiful furnished studio – a wonderful anniversary location. Thank you Tanya, Tony & Emma.
Thank you for a relaxing, tranquil w’end. The food – WOW! It showcases the local produce (and your good cooking!) We are now going to these ‘locals’ to buy more to take home. Thanks.